Standard storage solutions, products, and systems tend to neglect upward space, which is vastly limiting when it comes to meeting your storage needs. A vertical carousel operates by a series of shelves or storage units that are stacked within a larger storage device. These units are then set to rotate out, moving vertically at the touch of a button. This rotating lift system places shelves upon shelves when considering storage use, allowing for considerably more storage and space.
You might also think of a vertical storage carousel as a sort of ferris wheel, rotating out storage units as needed and making considerable use of the entire space the unit occupies. The difference is substantial, freeing up massive amounts of space in laboratories and manufacturing facilities, while also improving safety.
These storage systems are often employed for essentially any storage that traditional solutions would be used for. Businesses routinely utilize carousel storage to house important parts and products, as well as files, paperwork, crucial devices, and various forms of media. There is little limit to what can be stored, and Spacesaver Interiors can assist you in setting up the ideal vertical carousel storage to suit your specific needs and design constrictions.
In the end, you can utilize this storage solution in the ways that suit you best. And when you need unique solutions and a professional’s assistance in finding the right options and applications to fit your individual requirements, our experienced team is here to help.
Our experienced installation teams have provided industrial carousel storage to numerous commercial and industrial businesses throughout our many successful years. Some of the businesses and industrial settings we have served include:
- Factory and manufacture structures
- Municipal structures
- And many more
More storage is always a great thing for a business, but a vertical carousel can provide so much more than just that:
- Space-saving. Space is at a premium for any business or industrial structure, and unfortunately, many storage systems woefully underutilized it. By taking your storage and moving it up, you gain considerable space by moving what would be four, five, or more drawers or shelves and placing them all in one compact space.
- Time-saving. Parts and critical items can be delivered rapidly and efficiently by vertical storage solutions, helping to maximize productivity and minimizing wasted time and the risks of mistakes.
- Cost-saving. A single, highly compact storage solution can take the place of numerous similar devices, giving you a single source to meet a wide array of storage needs.
- Employee safety. The delivery system of a vertical carousel ensures the ergonomic retrieval of parts, documents, and important items without the aid of ladders and machines, meaning you not only gain superior storage that saves space, but you’ll minimize the risks of common injuries as well.
Storage can be a huge issue for both commercial and government workplaces such as police precincts, law offices, hospitals, medical offices, and museums.
We get that.
That’s why at Spacesaver Interiors, we don’t just sell you a vertical industrial carousel. We develop a larger strategy that works for your unique workplace.
Let’s face it: Big changes don’t always come easily. To ensure the job gets done right, we employ the very best installation crew in the business. Our storage installers are expert because most of them have more than 15 years’ of experience with Spacesaver Interiors. We don’t believe in using contractors—your project is too important to risk using unproven installers.
Choose Spacesaver Interiors for storage solutions in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Call our team at 301-933-9390 to learn more.
Having an organized and efficient service and parts department is critical for supporting you service employees and maintaining a high standard for customer satisfaction. Our industrial vertical carousel systems make storage convenient and provide quick access to items!
Our storage experts have worked with many Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC business owners, like you, and can help determine which industrial carousel solutions work best within your space. Contact us for a complimentary storage brainstorming session.